5 Jewelers and Crafters Workbench Tips to Stay Organized
1) For beading use plastic canvas to keep your beads from rolling all over the place see: Beading Tips – Jewelry Making
2) Attach a yardstick to the edge of your workbench or table to keep it handy and you will never lose your ruler again! See Crafters Workbench Tips.
3) To keep organized, I have several main work stations; a sewing station, a paper station, photography station and my main workbench.
4) Lose your scissors? Tie a string to them and attach them to each crafting workstation.
5) Finally clean up after each project! Leave room for a new project! Keep items you don’t use as much on the closet or containers. I am the kind of person who like to leave stuff out for inspiration, have an area specifically for this!
For more craft room organizing tips see my post: Bead Storage- Craft Room Ideas . To see more of my workspace check out the video: BluKatDesign Jewelry and Craft Studio and follow my Pinterest board Crafts Room Ideas: