6 DIY Projects for Home and Garden
These are my top five DIY craft for home and garden! They are all super simple and fun to do! Just click on the photos to take you to the tutorials!
1) DIY Hanging Magnetic Spice Rack or bead storage that hangs under the cabinet and so easy to make from magnetic knife racks:
2) DIY Modern Earring Hanger made from an old metal frame and a radiator grill sheet metal from the hardware store:
3) DIY Painted Glass Vases: These are made from craft store paint and cheap florist vases. You can use old bottles or mason jars too! I find vases at thrift stores for under a dollar! These vases go well with my turquoise bedroom makeover!
4) DIY Upcycle Thrift Store Findsinto something new with spray paint! These were all brass; the tall one was a lamp base! Notice I repainted the tray blue but I want more pantone “Dazzling Blue” to fit my decor so I must find the right color and repaint it again!
5) DIY Sweater Pillows Tutorials Don’t throw away your old sweaters for these cozy pillows made from old sweaters and even a rouched shirt:
6) Upcycled Garden Stakes made with old vases, cups , saucers and teapots: