Top 5 easy DIY art projects from BluKatKraft Blog for adults and kids; just click on the photos for the tutorials:
1) DIY Wall Art Tutorial with string; just glue on the string and paint for textured color for your wall! The yellow helped to brighten a dark corner! A little messy canvas art DIY but fun for kids too:
2) DIY CD wall art; Paint a canvas and glue old CDs! This too will add some life to a dark room! This is perfect for my office. So easy, kids can do it! A great easy art upcycling project:
3) DIY Fabric Wall Art; A quick and easy art project. Take an old frame & add fabric! I like this idea for a bathroom or kitchen; the glass protects the fabric from moisture or grime and it is easy to clean! I love this Damask fabric so much I used it in all three of my bathrooms!
4) Create Textures in Acrylic Painting: Canvas art DIY, experiment using bubble wrap, plastic bags, paper hole punches and more:
5) DIY Upcycled plastic lid mosaic, this one is one of my favorites, fun art projects and has been featured on several other arts and crafts blogs:
See more home decor craft ideas using maps: Art and Craft Ideas Using Maps for Decor
Have you tried any of these or have any easy wall art ideas? Comments are welcomed here!